photo of Lenore Goldfarb

Ask Lenore message boards

Trouble with the message boards? Please let use know.

Topic Options
#8302 - 11/25/06 03:40 PM Feel like I'm Going Crazy!
Jamie Offline

Loc: Glendale, Az
Hi! Since last night I have posted three messages, anmd not one of them is showing up. (In fact, I don't know if this one will either). I posted first in "Breastfeeding," I started a new thread entitled "Xanax." I them posted under "Medical interventions to induce Lactation, " again a new thread, titled "Just an Update." Then this morning I posted again under "Breastfeeding," in the thread about Advair. AS I said, I cannot see a single one of these posts!

#8303 - 11/29/06 09:09 AM Re: Feel like I'm Going Crazy! [Re: Jamie]
Lenore Offline

extra helpful experienced member

Loc: Canada
Hi Jamie,

Was Sandy able to assist you? Sometimes refreshing the page helps.

Best, Lenore
Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.

Moderator:  Admin 
Forum Stats
1748 Members
15 Forums
3336 Topics
15632 Posts

Max Online: 225 @ 07/05/08 06:13 AM

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity) and earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

You can donate through their website,, or by mail to Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5764 Monkland Ave, Suite 424, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4A 1E9.

© 2002-2015 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.