photo of Lenore Goldfarb

Ask Lenore message boards

Trouble with the message boards? Please let use know.
Write lenore@asklenore.info

Topic Options
#8302 - 11/25/06 03:40 PM Feel like I'm Going Crazy!
Jamie Offline

Loc: Glendale, Az
Hi! Since last night I have posted three messages, anmd not one of them is showing up. (In fact, I don't know if this one will either). I posted first in "Breastfeeding," I started a new thread entitled "Xanax." I them posted under "Medical interventions to induce Lactation, " again a new thread, titled "Just an Update." Then this morning I posted again under "Breastfeeding," in the thread about Advair. AS I said, I cannot see a single one of these posts!

#8303 - 11/29/06 09:09 AM Re: Feel like I'm Going Crazy! [Re: Jamie]
Lenore Offline

extra helpful experienced member

Loc: Canada
Hi Jamie,

Was Sandy able to assist you? Sometimes refreshing the page helps.

Best, Lenore

Moderator:  Admin 
Forum Stats
1689 Members
15 Forums
4585 Topics
16825 Posts

Max Online: 225 @ 07/05/08 06:13 AM

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity) and earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

You can donate through their website, canadianbreastfeedingfoundation.org, or by mail to Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5764 Monkland Ave, Suite 424, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4A 1E9.

© 2002-2013 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D., CCC, IBCLC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.