experienced member
experienced member
M
anyone use them before?

M
moolan Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Many friends used them.They're reliable and lowest price.

M
experienced member
experienced member
M
Originally Posted By: moolan
Many friends used them.They're reliable and lowest price.

Not trying to be presumptive... you registered then nearly immediately posted this recommendation... and the only posts you have made are regarding it.

OF COURSE, I hate to imply that you are advertising for that site, I'm really sorry if it comes out that way, I really don't want to be offensive. Just looking for anyone else's input on the site as well... anyone else here use it?

I can drive over to Canada since I'm on the border, but 300 dom are over 100 there, so I only do that when I need it fast. I just placed an order with inhouse since so many people recommend them here. I purchased only enough to get started in Canada and am now waiting for my shipment. I'm curious to see how long they take. Would be interested to know if anyone used this website that is mentioned in this thread, and if so how long their shipping times are. In large quantities the pricing isn't much different, so maybe stick to what we know??

I know I know, I tend to over think things !! LOL

extra helpful experienced member
http://athealthclub.com its 10.00 per 100 domperidone. And a lot of women have used this site.

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
M
moolan Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I'm so sorry that you think me advertise.
I know I'm new register for asklenore but I used information with asklenore for long time.
Many friends that I mean they're not member of asklenore.
Anyway, I just want you to know I'm not a person like that.
Please understand my truly goodwill.

Last edited by moolan; 06/03/07 01:08 PM.
Douglasville, Georgia
R
R
Douglasville, Georgia
Hello everyone just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with clickremedy.com, I found them to have cheap prices and very good customer service, pretty fast shipping right at 8 days, hope this helps.

DW to David
mom to 2 teen boys EJ & Devin
Waiting on our Little Princess
Idaho
Idaho
Thanks Rochelle I am sure that will help others feel better about using them. smile

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
M
experienced member
experienced member
M

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.