photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Central Florida
Central Florida
I tried to go to clickremedy.com and my server just errored out. Is it a valid address?

Kimberlee Jo
wife to Jim
sahm
proud to be Abigail's mommy
Douglasville, Georgia
R
R
Douglasville, Georgia
the Yasmin is in a box with 21 pills(flat pack w/days of week on back & pouch to carry in purse) and the Dom is in flat packs of 10 pills, they even split my order up into 3 evelopes to make sure it passed through customs, oh no shipping charge and quick response to email questions. Very well packaged.

DW to David
mom to 2 teen boys EJ & Devin
Waiting on our Little Princess
Idaho
extra helpful experienced member
Idaho
The English language is a difficult one. I have a very good friend who is Israeli and her language is Hebrew. She speaks English and knows what she wants to say it just doesn't always translate over well. Her spoken word is great but her written English is not as good. You can't always judge by that.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
Idaho
Idaho
The link worked for me.
Rochelle what country do the meds come from? they are packaged just like the ones I used to get from New Zealand.

Last edited by Lalle; 07/16/07 11:17 PM.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
M
experienced member
experienced member
M
true, I just am very cautious when it comes to medication... I hate ordering online at all... its just quite a bit more expensive at the pharmacy i went to in Canada...

Originally Posted By: Lalle
The English language is a difficult one. I have a very good friend who is Israeli and her language is Hebrew. She speaks English and knows what she wants to say it just doesn't always translate over well. Her spoken word is great but her written English is not as good. You can't always judge by that.

Douglasville, Georgia
R
R
Douglasville, Georgia
The meds come from Thailand, I will add that i'm very nervous about ordering on line as well but with price I said let me try it and to my pleasant surprise everything worked out very well.

DW to David
Idaho
Idaho
From what I understand the dom from Thailand is fine.

Plus language is even tougher to translate when we aren't dealing with the same alphabet. smile

M
experienced member
experienced member
M
Yeah, maybe I'll try it too.

Hee hee... let me know if your head turns purple or you grow a tail from taking it. hee hee

Douglasville, Georgia
R
R
Douglasville, Georgia
I will keep yoy updated.

DW to David
Douglasville, Georgia
R
R
Douglasville, Georgia
Here's an update, my head is still normal...LOL no seriously i've only been on accelerated protocol for 3 days and to my surprise i'm experiencing breast changes already(hot, heavy, tingling) and I haven't gone to full dose yet.

DW to David
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.