As we could get a phone call any time now saying we have a match; I've got a large suitcase partially packed in my bedroom. My list includes:

breastpump
four Lact Aids plus four rolls of bags plus the bulb syringes for cleaning and funnel for filling
3 bottles for initial feeds with breastfeeding friendly nipples- Gerber Comfort Latch
extra tubing plus nipples with larger holes in case I don't want to deal with Lact Aids at first
baby sleepers assorted sizes (this baby could be 1-3mos)
I dozen cloth diapers to see if baby is getting enough (I may jettison these depending)
my clothes
beginnings of comic books activities for my two older kids who are coming

I'm sure there is other stuff but I'm overwhelmed. Part of it is being married to a "travel with one carry on" type of guy. Although he's started to check his bag when flying since they threw out his shampoo. I'm hoping our match will be in driving distance

(I haven't mentioned older dd's booster seat and a baby car seat)

Does anyone who has travelled have any other tips or think I am over packing? I want to be ready for anything plus won't initiate BF until baby is legally ours.

Patience

Mom of bio kids Joel 22, Elliot 19, Marya 13 and Talitha 5 (adopted from Haiti at age 10 months) Hoping for a match with an infant under a year from Children's Services starting in early 2009.