Dr. Jack Newman
- Medical School-University of Toronto, graduated with honours, June 1970
- Interneship-Vancouver General Hospital, straight interneship in internal medicine, June 1970-June 1971
- Senior House Surgeon-Hutt Hospital, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, June 1971-October 1971
- Resident 2-Internal Medicine, Montreal General Hospital, July 1972-July 1973
- Resident 2-Pediatrics, Centre Hospitalier Université Laval, Quebec City, July 1977-July 1978
- Core 2 Resident-Pediatrics, Hospital for Sick Children,Toronto, July 1978-July 1979
- Postcore Resident-Pediatrics, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, July 1979-July
- 1980 Emergency Pediatrics Fellow, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, July 1980-July 1981
If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.
Donate online: canadahelps.org
Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.
© 2002-2019 Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.