I recently gave birth on the 27th of August and successfully relactated 2 times, only making substantial but little amounts of milk from pumping (with low effort, i.e. inconsistent herbs and pumping. The first time I could pump 1/2 half an ounce per session in November and the second time in January I was pumping just drops. I don't believe I had the right flanges and tools to pump effectively also. Nonetheless, I want to know how long should I keep at the Bcp (Yasmin + Provera) and Domperidone if I recently had a baby, and should/might possibly still have my mammary tissue working for me? Is it possible that I might have lost my mammary tissue which is why in January I could only pump drops? Can I do the combo (Yasmin + Provera) bcp + Domperidone for 30 days and then do goats rue + Domperidone? Would it really really be better to do combo bcp + Domperidone for 60 days even tho my son is already here waiting on my milk to come back?

Christian Women Living in Marital Bliss with my Bestfriend| Married to Maurice Est. 5.25.15| Mother to Biological Son Born 8.27.16| TTC in about a year or so...