photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hi all,I am Melissa.
I did the regular protocol with my daughter born in 2003 by Traditional surrogacy. I got to the pumping and my life was such a mess at the time. My(now ex) husband's first wife died the same weekend my DD was born and I went from one child to 5 in a weekend with the birth of my DD and 3 full time step kids...
then I started the protocol with a surrogacy last December, that failed and she kept the babies (yes, there were two babies and yes, surrogacy does fail but I am still very pro surrogacy)

I have since remarried and we are adopting a baby from a young woman that we know in March and I have been on the Yaz for a month and my domperidone just got here today...
I am very comfortable with the whole protocol etc, but for the life of me I can't remember to take my pills. Does anyone have any advice or tricks to remember to take my now 9 pills a day?
Sorry for the LONG introduction. I love this message board and have learned tons. Hope to follow everyones journey.
Melissa

Illinois
J
extra helpful experienced member
J
Illinois
I would take the dom first thing in the morning, around lunchtime and before bed. Good luck with the process and with the adoption!
Jennifer

Oh girl... good luck with this one! I have a pill container for mine. It has slots for pills 4 times a day. And it makes up a weeks worth of pills at a time. I have 4 of them! smile. It makes it a lot easier for me when I have then already in there little slots

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.