home
Hi All,

I just learned about a startup company (Kohana) that is producing a new hands-free, quiet breast pump that can be worn under clothing, so it's discrete! The company is raising funds to do a clinical trial in order to take the product to market within the next 1-2 years. I think you'll agree with me that it would be awesome to have a pump like this, so if you're interested in the idea, please contribute any amount that you can.

You can read about it and contribute $ to the effort in the link below:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/199848383/radically-new-type-of-discreetly-wearable-breast-p

Note that for some of the larger contribution amounts, you're effectively buying early access to the product (i.e. you'll get a pump, assuming the product makes it to market).

Whether or not you can contribute, please spread the word about this if you're up for it. It seems like an invention long overdue!

-Annie
Looks like they got the funding they needed! I'm so excited! Hand expression works best for me, but I have arthritis and can only do it for a few minutes. I'd love to buy this product when it comes out! I followed their Facebook page to get updates.
The Medela pump in style is one of the pumps recommended for inducing lactation. Not every pump is strong enough for us.
© Ask Lenore Forums