home
Posted By: trigirlathlete where to get dom? - 09/08/07 10:53 PM
I am currently just taking fenugreek and blessed thistle. I am considering trying the accelerated protocol. I have Yasmine and am looking to get Dom. Where do I get it and how long will it take to get to me? I have been pumping for a week and I am not thinking I should be producing yet but if I don't have any change in the nest four weeks I will only have two months before the baby will be here so I figure I should get prepared for the Accelerated Protocol so that I can start it as soon as I need too.
Posted By: Lalle Re: where to get dom? - 09/08/07 11:32 PM
Some of the women here have started using clickremedy for their dom source. It is a bit less than the other place which is inhousepharmacy it is Motilium or Domperidone
Posted By: trigirlathlete Re: where to get dom? - 09/09/07 02:51 AM
THANKS!
Posted By: africa123 Re: where to get dom? - 09/16/07 02:10 PM
Hello,

I just ordered dom off clickremedy and then saw an article about the dangers of using online drugstroes - can anyone vouch for click remedy...no one has been scammed or sent the wrong meds or anything? Thanks...
Posted By: Lalle Re: where to get dom? - 09/16/07 02:50 PM
There are a few ladies here recently that have been getting there meds from click remedy. They have vouched for them in other threads.
© Ask Lenore Forums