home
Posted By: DawnL Is one more week on Diane 35 going to matter? - 01/18/03 06:23 AM
Hi, Lenore,
I was planning on starting to pump next week, on the 24th. Will one more week on the Diane matter, or should I stop and start pumping this weekend?
And what is thrombosis? I have mild PCO, and don't feel any ill effects from the bcps. Just the mood and weight gain.
Thanks for your info!
DawnL

PS Don't read what Naomi said on the ABRW, okay? She relayed your info, but you'll feel better if you just don't read how she relayed it. I'm sorry...
Dawn,
I wouldn't think 1 week would matter. Your almost done.. I would finish
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Is one more week on Diane 35 going to matter? - 01/20/03 02:56 PM
Dawn,
A thrombosis is another word for a blood clot. Blood clots in the legs are usually found in the calves and are called DVT
s or deep vein thrombosis. A rare side effect of a birth control pill can be a DVT. Remember though, that pregnancy, esp over age 35 causes more DVT's than the bcp. And even then, it is rare though. That is why women on the bcp should never smoke and should not take bcp if there is a history if blood clots. Hope this answers your question. Cathy
© Ask Lenore Forums