home
Posted By: endlessmom induced lactation - 06/10/07 09:21 PM
I am interested in finding induced lactation information. There is a lot out there but some of it is not clear. I have fenugreek and milk thistle, I cannot find blessed thistle. I have a breast pump but not sure how often to use it to get started etc. I need some help please. I don't want to use hormones.
thank you
Posted By: Lalle Re: induced lactation - 06/11/07 10:40 PM
You can induce lactation without hormones. Milk Thistle is not the same as Blessed Thistle. Look in this section for information. http://www.asklenore.info/breastfeeding/abindex.html
You will need to use the correct herbs as well as Domperidone in my opinion. It is not a hormone but a drug used for digestive issues that has a side effect of causing lactation. If you have questions post them over in this forum http://www.asklenore.info/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=1&page=1
Are you waiting to adopt or inducing for a child you have given birth too? Knowing your situation will help knowing how to direct you.
Posted By: Lalle Re: induced lactation - 06/11/07 10:47 PM
You can find Blessed Thistle here www.herbs-wholesale.com and type Blessed Thistle into the search.
Or here www.vitacost.com
Posted By: Anonymous Re: induced lactation - 06/13/07 09:17 PM
HI laurie... do you know of any mom who has extra milk that she want to give to another mom who is adopting a baby with special needs.. my hubby and I have a chance to adopt 2 different babies that are due with in 2 weeks.. one of them.. and the other one is in the Hospital now.. and will not get our for 4 weeks.. I am trying to find mothers milk without having to pay $4.00 an ounce. talk soon..Lisa C you can e-mail me at [email protected]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: induced lactation - 06/13/07 09:22 PM
hi laurie.. I need mothers milk for possible situations where we may adopt .. we have 2 situations.. and the baby's are due in 2 to 4 weeks.. please e-mail me back with the name of nona who I heard is on here that knows where I can get mothers milk . thanks.. Lisa C
Posted By: Lalle Re: induced lactation - 06/14/07 02:20 PM
If you register you can see all the forums and find the info you are looking for. smile
© Ask Lenore Forums