home
Posted By: Lenore Contact Lenore - 07/09/13 03:00 AM
Hi Everyone,

As you know our message board has been receiving lots of spamming lately. Our webmaster extraordinaire, Sandy has been helping me to monitor the boards to ensure that these are kept to a minimum. However we cannot stand alert 24/7 so if you do spot a spam post, please do not reply to it, but do please send me an email alerting me to it. You can contact me here:
[email protected] or here: [email protected]

I encourage you to send emails to both addresses to be sure I receive them and that they are not trapped by one of my spam folders (an unfortunate fact of life on the internet).

In the meantime, I wish to applaud those of you who are stepping forward to help and support each other and those of you who are bravely starting out or continuing on your respective journeys toward this gift that will last your babies their lifetime.

Warmest regards,
Lenore
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Contact Lenore - 09/10/13 02:55 PM
Hello Lenore,
I did send you an email that was never responded too. I am trying the accelerated protocol as my baby is due in six weeks by gestational surrogacy. I have done BCP and domperidone for almost a month and my breasts are a little fuller and sore...should I start pumping for the last month and quit BCPs? What is more important to develop the breast tissue or pump? thanks so much, Elle
© Ask Lenore Forums