home
Posted By: shy need to know what to do... - 10/15/08 08:55 PM
HI to all.. I need to know what to do , yesterday I only had one half oz after pumping for 15 min. now today , I have nothing. I am menopausal and I quit taking my domperidone as I thought my baby was not wanting to nurse any more.. he is 14 mo and just wanted to nurse today and yesterday in the am.. but, not very much. today I have taken only 40 mg so far, and I think I will take a total of 120 today to see if that helps. I usually did take 3 10 mg pills , 3 times per day. I do not know if he will nurse anymore, But we are wanting to adopt again, and I don't really want to do the whole protocall all over from the start and have to take the BC pills etc. I am in menopause and want to do the right thing. I may just have to stop and start all over again if we get picked for a baby. I ususally pump 3 times per day.. thanks so much for any help. Lisa C
Posted By: Nona Re: need to know what to do... - 10/16/08 12:46 AM
I would take the domperidone... pump every 2 hours and take your herbs and drink plenty of fluids.. It should not take long to bring your supply back
Posted By: Nona Re: need to know what to do... - 10/16/08 12:47 AM
I would take the domperidone... pump every 2 hours and take your herbs and drink plenty of fluids.. It should not take long to bring your supply back
© Ask Lenore Forums