home
Posted By: jenmarko Clickremedy.com - 01/05/09 11:13 PM
I have been getting my domperidone at a compounding pharmacy and my insurance was covering it. Just recently they stopped. Clickremedy seems to have the best prices. Has anyone used them and been happy with them? Why would you use inhouse pharmacy when clickremedy is so much cheaper? How much can I buy at a time?
Thanks,
Jennifer
Posted By: michelep Re: Clickremedy.com - 01/06/09 02:18 AM
Inhouse pharmacy is the name brand drug from Janesenn-Cilag. Click remedy is a generic from Thailand. Just depends on whether you feel comfortable taking generic manufactured in Thailand. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Posted By: jenmarko Re: Clickremedy.com - 01/06/09 06:17 AM
Thanks Michele that is helpful. When I looked more closely at the Inhouse website, if you order 1800 tablets at a time it is almost as cheap as clickremedy. Has anyone ordered that many from inhouse? Any problems with delivery?
Jennifer
Posted By: michelep Re: Clickremedy.com - 01/06/09 04:44 PM
I have purchased from Inhouse Pharmacy 3 times from 1200-1800 pills at a time. I have had no problems and the pills usually come in 7-14 days. You do have to have someone to sign for the pills when they come in the mail because of the way they are sent. There is nothing on the label that tells what they are.
Posted By: Claudia Re: Clickremedy.com - 01/07/09 01:57 AM
If you make purchases from clickremedy do you have to be home to sign for the package?
Posted By: sdmommy Re: Clickremedy.com - 01/07/09 07:36 AM
yes I have had to sign for mine through click remedy
Posted By: Danielle Re: Clickremedy.com - 01/07/09 02:39 PM
I have purchased from Click twice and the first time had to sign for the delivery but not the second...not sure why. The second package arrived a lot sooner than the first as well. Good luck~
© Ask Lenore Forums