home
Posted By: joybells Breast changes and also SNS advice - 10/05/10 01:36 AM
First question: I am on the regular protocol and have been on the pill and domp for almost 3 months so far. I did go up a cup size at the beginning and did have some soreness. I don't notice my breasts being sore that much any more... so the question is, do your breasts get used to things and be content like mine seem to be, or does their contentedness indicate a need for a bump up in something? I would assume I will also go through another change when the milk starts?

Second question: The first time I did this I did an accelerated protocol and tried both the lact-aid and the SNS. I ended up selling my lact-aid as it frustrated me and I felt it was a money eater. But I see so many people like the lact-aid better than the SNS... are there ANY other moms that like the SNS??? If you DO like the SNS, what ways did you make it easier? I saw the post about the lact-aid and practical advice, and I guess I'd like to see some about the SNS as well.

I am thinking also about making a homemade one to sit next to me so I can have it for night feedings, but I don't know what size tubing to buy.

Thanks!
Posted By: jenmarko Re: Breast changes and also SNS advice - 10/06/10 05:26 AM
Joy,
I can't answer about the lactaid vs the SNS, but as for your first question. I might have increased in size and tenderness a little, but then the tenderness subsided. I didn't really increase in size much until I started pumping. I have a full supply. So I wouldn't worry too much.
Jennifer
© Ask Lenore Forums