home
I am increasing daily however, I have all these 1 ounce bags in the freezer. Can I just double up and freezer 2 days worth of liquid gold ?

Also I am leaving on 7/31 to fly to the States to pick up the baby, should I take my frozen milk? I rather not because it may be cumebrsome travelling with two boys, customs and such a long flight (15 hours with connections).

I plan to supplement with my Lact-Aid and use my frozen stuff when I return to Japan , Septmeber 1st. I only plan to be in the U.S. for 1 month. So the oldest milk will not be 2 months old when I return.

Thanks in advance

Yasta
Maybe you could pump like mad once you arrive and use that to give the baby ... will you be at the hospital? Maybe you can put the baby to breast right away?

Try to plan your "pumping bag" for your trip ... storage, soap to wash, etc. You can store your fresh milk for up to one week ... try to keep it at the back of the frig. You can combine days, but should cool the warm freshly pumped milk before adding it to the prior day's milk.

Aloha,
Christina
© Ask Lenore Forums