home
Posted By: lcatmiyamoto 3 miscarriages - 01/27/07 10:59 PM
I have had 3 miscarriages in the last year. I am 37 years old I have 3 healthy sons ages 17,16,9. I am remarried and my husband and I have had the genetic testing done. no abnormalities. Do I just have old eggs, bad luck? We are trying to adopt with one attempt falling through. We are continueing our overseas paper work. Should we keep trying? Is there anything to do that would help. We do not want to do IVF.

Confused and frustrated
lcatmiyamoto
Posted By: Lalle Re: 3 miscarriages - 01/28/07 11:48 PM
Have you used progesterone suppositories vaginally? Maybe your progesterone is low that can cause early miscarriages.
Posted By: Lenore Re: 3 miscarriages - 02/08/07 08:58 AM
Dearlcatmiyamoto,

I am truly sorry for your losses. As a mother who lost 8 pregnancies to recurrent miscarriage before my sons were born, I understand how devastated you must feel.

May I ask at what gestational age (how many weeks or months) were your babies lost?

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Best, Lenore
Posted By: Hannah Re: 3 miscarriages - 02/09/07 07:34 PM
I am so sorry for the losses you have suffered. I also suffered three losses and I know the heartache you're in. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hannah Stone
Posted By: Progenesisivf Re: 3 miscarriages - 01/23/18 10:40 AM
Sorry for your loss. Recurrent miscarriage can make women depressed. The treatment of recurrent miscarriage depends on the cause. Keeping positive mind and optimistic attitude can help you have a normal pregnancy.
© Ask Lenore Forums