home
Posted By: TTnT Miscarriage - 02/22/08 08:48 PM
I have only posted here a couple of times, but I read everyday. Our GS started to have bleeding on Sunday, and early Monday morning our precious baby boy was born way too early for medical intervention to help him. We saw him on ultrasound just minutes before he was born and his little heart was beating and we just weren't able to stop the contractions.

I could never have imagined how this would feel, and I don't even know where to start to go on. The only egg that was fertilized that matured to blast was his... we just don't even know what to consider now. I stopped the meds for the protocol for now as well... I just needed to ramble for a moment, to a group who knows the same feelings.

Teagan Lukes mommy

Posted By: Lalle Re: Miscarriage - 02/22/08 09:49 PM
Oh Teagan I am so so sorry. ((hugs))
Posted By: jenmarko Re: Miscarriage - 02/23/08 02:11 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
Jennifer
Posted By: Nona Re: Miscarriage - 02/23/08 05:37 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. Words can not express enough I know. You need to mourn the loss of your Son. Everything else will come in due time. HUGS
Posted By: Progenesisivf Re: Miscarriage - 01/15/18 04:49 AM
Sorry for your loss. It is important to see your doctor and identify the cause of miscarriage. The causes of miscarriage can be an infection, age, hormonal problems, etc.
© Ask Lenore Forums