home
Posted By: DawnL Need Domperidone! - 02/03/07 08:40 AM
GlobalDrug turned their company over to a different company, and this is the second time I've ordered from them. And it is taking way too long! I've never had to wait this long, and I'm starting to panic! My info says the domperidone shipped on 1/21 and I still haven't received it yet. The new company's website says not to even contact them about a missing shipment until 21 days after shipment. And I only have 8 days of domperidone left!

I'm kinda freakin'! My 4 month old ds was more than 2 months premature. He won't take the breast so I am pumping for him. He gets all breastmilk in his bottles, unless we are out and about. He really needs that breastmilk. He was only 2.5 pounds at birth. I wanted to at least get him through the winter, and maybe the spring, too, before I stopped pumping for him. It would be nice if I could make it to a year.

Sorry to whine here. But does anyone know someplace that can overnight me some domperidone? Would I need a prescription? Does anyone have any extra? I would be happy to PayPal funds to anyone who is able to help me out.
Posted By: Two_Hearts Re: Need Domperidone! - 04/28/07 01:57 AM
Hi Mama,

I know it's late, but I have 280 Dom I'm about to sell. If you're still needing some, make me an offer. Our baby boy was 2 months preemie, too, so I know how important it is. Kendyn will be 1 on Tuesday and has surgery on the 10th. We still use donor milk, but he can't breathe to nurse long enough for nourishment, and I'm not a sufficient pumper. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested. I also have 4 bottles of 100 fenugreek if you need them.

Blessings
Twana
Posted By: Lalle Re: Need Domperidone! - 05/03/07 03:23 AM
Do you still have this?
© Ask Lenore Forums