home
Posted By: moolan Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 05/31/07 01:12 PM
Very good service and cheap price at www.clickremedy.com
Posted By: Richette Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 06/02/07 02:39 AM
Great site thanks
Posted By: mommy2three Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 06/03/07 01:33 AM
anyone use them before?
Posted By: moolan Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 06/03/07 02:07 AM
Many friends used them.They're reliable and lowest price.
Posted By: mommy2three Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 06/03/07 02:56 AM
Originally Posted By: moolan
Many friends used them.They're reliable and lowest price.

Not trying to be presumptive... you registered then nearly immediately posted this recommendation... and the only posts you have made are regarding it.

OF COURSE, I hate to imply that you are advertising for that site, I'm really sorry if it comes out that way, I really don't want to be offensive. Just looking for anyone else's input on the site as well... anyone else here use it?

I can drive over to Canada since I'm on the border, but 300 dom are over 100 there, so I only do that when I need it fast. I just placed an order with inhouse since so many people recommend them here. I purchased only enough to get started in Canada and am now waiting for my shipment. I'm curious to see how long they take. Would be interested to know if anyone used this website that is mentioned in this thread, and if so how long their shipping times are. In large quantities the pricing isn't much different, so maybe stick to what we know??

I know I know, I tend to over think things !! LOL

Posted By: Nona Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 06/03/07 03:38 AM
http://athealthclub.com its 10.00 per 100 domperidone. And a lot of women have used this site.
Posted By: moolan Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 06/03/07 11:15 AM
I'm so sorry that you think me advertise.
I know I'm new register for asklenore but I used information with asklenore for long time.
Many friends that I mean they're not member of asklenore.
Anyway, I just want you to know I'm not a person like that.
Please understand my truly goodwill.
Posted By: Rochelle Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/16/07 06:22 PM
Hello everyone just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with clickremedy.com, I found them to have cheap prices and very good customer service, pretty fast shipping right at 8 days, hope this helps.
Posted By: Lalle Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/16/07 07:49 PM
Thanks Rochelle I am sure that will help others feel better about using them. smile
Posted By: mommy2three Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/16/07 10:16 PM
Posted By: kimjimbo Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/16/07 10:55 PM
I tried to go to clickremedy.com and my server just errored out. Is it a valid address?
Posted By: Rochelle Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/16/07 11:10 PM
the Yasmin is in a box with 21 pills(flat pack w/days of week on back & pouch to carry in purse) and the Dom is in flat packs of 10 pills, they even split my order up into 3 evelopes to make sure it passed through customs, oh no shipping charge and quick response to email questions. Very well packaged.
Posted By: Lalle Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/16/07 11:15 PM
The English language is a difficult one. I have a very good friend who is Israeli and her language is Hebrew. She speaks English and knows what she wants to say it just doesn't always translate over well. Her spoken word is great but her written English is not as good. You can't always judge by that.
Posted By: Lalle Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/16/07 11:16 PM
The link worked for me.
Rochelle what country do the meds come from? they are packaged just like the ones I used to get from New Zealand.
Posted By: mommy2three Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/17/07 12:43 AM
true, I just am very cautious when it comes to medication... I hate ordering online at all... its just quite a bit more expensive at the pharmacy i went to in Canada...

Originally Posted By: Lalle
The English language is a difficult one. I have a very good friend who is Israeli and her language is Hebrew. She speaks English and knows what she wants to say it just doesn't always translate over well. Her spoken word is great but her written English is not as good. You can't always judge by that.
Posted By: Rochelle Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/17/07 12:47 AM
The meds come from Thailand, I will add that i'm very nervous about ordering on line as well but with price I said let me try it and to my pleasant surprise everything worked out very well.
Posted By: Lalle Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/17/07 12:51 AM
From what I understand the dom from Thailand is fine.

Plus language is even tougher to translate when we aren't dealing with the same alphabet. smile
Posted By: mommy2three Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/17/07 01:39 PM
Yeah, maybe I'll try it too.

Hee hee... let me know if your head turns purple or you grow a tail from taking it. hee hee
Posted By: Rochelle Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/17/07 02:46 PM
I will keep yoy updated.
Posted By: Rochelle Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/18/07 05:42 PM
Here's an update, my head is still normal...LOL no seriously i've only been on accelerated protocol for 3 days and to my surprise i'm experiencing breast changes already(hot, heavy, tingling) and I haven't gone to full dose yet.
Posted By: mommy2three Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/18/07 06:28 PM
LOL

Thats great you are noticing the effects already. I just ordered a big supply from inhouse, I'm going to try these guys next (unless you turn purple or something, lol)
Posted By: Nona Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 07/19/07 03:26 PM
sounds good Rochelle...
Posted By: carol1 Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 09/13/07 02:44 AM
How many times have you ordered from clickremedy? I placed an order last month and I haven't received it yet. You mention 8 days hope I get mine soon.
Posted By: Jamiehuns Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 09/13/07 03:35 AM
I just ordered from them at the end of Aug. I got mine 10 days. I just placed another order that shipped today, we'll see how long it takes.

Jamie
Posted By: MeetTheThomases Re: Lowest price pharmarcy website. - 02/08/17 12:42 PM
Originally Posted By: Nona
http://athealthclub.com its 10.00 per 100 domperidone. And a lot of women have used this site.

Nona is athealthclub.com still an active site? Did the web address change like inhousepharmacy has over the years?
© Ask Lenore Forums