home
Posted By: AubriRose Pj's Comfort Jr. and Domperidone for Sale - 10/14/08 12:28 AM
Hello everyone, I have for sale the Limerick Pj's Comfort Jr. Pump and 800 pills of Dom!
The Limerick Pj's comfort Jr. has been a life saver and since my little Jayda is nursing with ease we don't need the ultimate pump anymore. I have lots of extra Dom so I figured I could sell some to help pay for winter clothes for our little angel. Please respond to this add and I will respond to you promptly. We're looking to sell these items as soon as possible and we do have paypal! Thanks =0)
Posted By: Nona Re: Pj's Comfort Jr. and Domperidone for Sale - 10/14/08 01:17 AM
how much domperidone do you have and how much are you asking for it?
I have 800 pills (8 boxes of 100 pills 10mg) of the Motilium that (green and white box with Janssen-cilag on the box) inhousepharmacy.com sells. I will consider reasonable offers no set price.
Posted By: Mama2b Re: Pj's Comfort Jr. and Domperidone for Sale - 10/14/08 02:40 AM
Hi, I don't know if Nona wants to buy the dom or not. If not, I will take it. Let me know your email addy.
Thanks smile
Posted By: Nona Re: Pj's Comfort Jr. and Domperidone for Sale - 10/14/08 03:55 AM
Mama2b,

You can have it if you want it. I just bought some. smile
Posted By: Mama2b Re: Pj's Comfort Jr. and Domperidone for Sale - 10/15/08 06:40 AM
Hi Nona, Thank you! smile

AubriRose, Do you still have the dom? If so, I would like to buy it. I sent a PM to you. Thanks! smile
Hi,
I'm interested in the pump. HOw much are you asking?
Posted By: shy Re: Pj's Comfort Jr. and Domperidone for Sale - 10/15/08 09:50 PM
HI , I am asking $100 for the pump, butI am not the lady with the Domperidone too.. And also I called the Company limerick and they told me a new user packet with everything needed in for a new user was $65.00. so, If you want to pump I can ship it to u , just let me know. thanks, Lisa Culp
Posted By: shy Re: Pj's Comfort Jr. and Domperidone for Sale - 10/15/08 09:54 PM
HI , I am not the mom with domperidone.. I just have the Limerick PJ Comfort Jr.Pump.. and I called Limerick , the Company, they said that a new user packet was $65.00. That has everything a new user would need. I am asking $100.00. I used it for about 14 mo I think. I paid $450.00 plus, $20.00 for shipping, so, the total was $470.00. It still works just fine.. let me know if you want my pump.. thanks so much.. Lisa Culp
Hi ladies so sorry for the delay I've had a computer virus that was taking over but luckily we fixed it! My pump has been sold but the dom I am asking 60 for. You can e-mail me at [email protected] My e-mail isn't working for some reason so I'm using my sister's please e-mail for more info thanks and again sorry for the delay.
Posted By: Mama2b Re: Pj's Comfort Jr. and Domperidone for Sale - 10/18/08 07:34 AM
Hi Aubri,

I still want the dom, I sent you a email. Thanks! smile
Thanks everyone the dom and pump have been sold!
© Ask Lenore Forums