home
Posted By: jeepn1976 Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/22/11 04:20 AM
I am looking to purchase a Limerick Pj's Comfort at a reasonable price. My Medela is on it's last leg (using it for 2nd child, after using it full time for a year with the 1st) and my supply is quickly dwindling. I don't have a lot to spend, so figured I'd look for a used one. I've heard they work great to increase your supply, so I would like to try it. Please contact me at [email protected] if you have one you'd like to sell. Let me know how old it is, what accessories come with it and how much you'd like. Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Janeen Re: Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/23/11 05:01 PM
I have a pj comfort jr I purchased from someone on here a couple of months ago. I prefer my medela lactina. I would be willing to sell it for 175 plus shipping. It comes with its book and ext. thank [email protected]
Posted By: jeepn1976 Re: Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/23/11 11:52 PM
How old is it, or should I say, how long was it used? Also, does it come with any extras?
Posted By: Janeen Re: Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/24/11 01:12 AM
I only used it once or twice I guess the previous user used it for about it months. It has a little cosmetic wear on the face from water damage on the sticker. It comes with the bottles, tubes, and filter, powercord, backback, cd, and manual.
thank you
Janeen
Posted By: Linda Re: Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/24/11 01:45 AM
Janeen,
shipped on Monday
let me know when you get it.
bless you on your commitment to family.
Posted By: Janeen Re: Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/24/11 03:31 PM
LInda I've gotten it I just need your email address to send you your payment. Thank you sooo much
Posted By: Janeen Re: Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/24/11 03:31 PM
LInda I've gotten it I just need your email address to send you your payment. Thank you sooo much
Posted By: Linda Re: Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/24/11 09:11 PM
Janeen,

It's a gift. Praying for your sister.
Posted By: Janeen Re: Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/24/11 11:33 PM
Linda THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! It is people like you who are keeping our spirits up and making us fight this terrible disease so hard. Thank you thank you
Janeen
Posted By: jeepn1976 Re: Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/28/11 12:59 PM
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Do you still have the pump? If so, how do we go about doing this? Do you know how much shipping would be? I would prefer UPS or Fedex, USPS tends to not be as careful with boxes. I have a paypal account I could pay with. Please get back to me either through here as a PM or through my email at [email protected]. The email would be preferable, though, because I have it on my phone and check it throughout the day. Thanks a bunch!
Posted By: jeepn1976 Re: Looking for PJ's comfort for sale - 06/28/11 01:01 PM
Also, if you could email a pic of the pump, so I can see what the water damage looks like, it would be much appreciated!
© Ask Lenore Forums