home
Posted By: KK Newbie Intro! - 07/05/07 02:29 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself!
My name is Karen and I have been on the accelerated protocol for 6 weeks, 3 more weeks of BCP's! I am ready to go off the BCP's. We are adopting from Vietnam and have a referral for a 4 month old little boy. We are very excited and will hopefully be getting travel news in the next few weeks. I have a pump in style advance and got my herbs ready. I think I am responding well. My breasts are definetely bigger (up to a D cup) and I noticed a little discharge from them the other day! I was SHOCKED and excited. I have been lurking on the board and cannot wait to get to know others. I am so grateful for this site!

Karen
Posted By: Nona Re: Newbie Intro! - 07/05/07 05:08 PM
Welcome Karen! I hope you come an active part of this web site smile
Posted By: africa123 Re: Newbie Intro! - 07/10/07 02:09 PM
Hello KK!

I also am breastfeeding ababy who we picked up from South Africa at about the same age as you will be picking up your son - ours was 5 months at time of pick up. Anyways, our breastfeeding experience has been amazing - just thought I'd let you know there are others out there if you need any support or anything!

To be honest - the hardest part was the flight over - not an easy thing to pumo while travelling so far!

Good luck to you - do you have travel dates yet?/

karyn
Posted By: KK Re: Newbie Intro! - 07/10/07 09:12 PM
Thanks,
I had a BF dream last night, it was strange because it was my sister BF my baby. But I can tell what I have on my mind.
Christopher will probably be around 5 months when he comes home also. We are hoping to get travel dates soon and I am bringing my pump with me. So I should start pumping in about 2 weeks.
© Ask Lenore Forums