home
Posted By: mommy2three Update on baby who passed... - 08/10/07 03:34 PM
Hello!

So many people on here prayed for my family that I thought I should let you all know... there never was a baby, we were scammed. frown We had our suspicions a few weeks ago, and it turns out we should have went with that.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.

Kristen
Posted By: jenmarko Re: Update on baby who passed... - 08/10/07 03:56 PM
Kristen,
I am so sorry you have gone through all this. I can't believe that someone would tell you that the baby died. Hang in there.
Jennifer
Posted By: Nona Re: Update on baby who passed... - 08/10/07 04:31 PM
Kristien,

I am so sorry! We have been scammed ourselves.. GOD I am so so sorry. This is horrible. IF you have paid this woman anything... bills living expenses. I would file charges. I now it won't help in the pain.
Posted By: Richette Re: Update on baby who passed... - 08/10/07 05:07 PM
It's so horrible that someone would do such a thing and then lie about something so sad as a baby who died. I would definitely file charges. I don't know about yourself but I believe in Karma and I sure hope the people who scammed you get what they deserve. I wish you nothing but the best and if you need someone to talk to I'm home all day =0)
Posted By: Lalle Re: Update on baby who passed... - 08/10/07 07:19 PM
OH MY GOODNESS Kristen I am so so sorry. How awful!!! I don't believe in Karma but I do believe that things you do in this life have to be answered for. How could she do that? And you have been so good to her. I agree file charges even if it was only $300 I feel just sick for you.
Posted By: kimjimbo Re: Update on baby who passed... - 08/10/07 07:22 PM
Kristen,
How aweful! I'm not sure which is worse! I think I would have to check into the legalities (sp?) as well. I can only say I do partially understand and my heart breaks for you.
We had a foster to adopt baby (straight from the hospital) and at 18 months old he was wisked away to a distant relative in CT. My heart broke, I felt like he died.
To have months and months of preparation, only to be scammed is just aweful. I'm sorry and I'll be praying for you and your family.
Kim
Posted By: mommy2three Re: Update on baby who passed... - 08/10/07 08:33 PM
I'm honestly not sure where to start in filing a complaint.
Posted By: Lalle Re: Update on baby who passed... - 08/10/07 08:42 PM
you had a lawyer right? I would start there.
© Ask Lenore Forums