home
Posted By: ladydemetreis1 Hello to all!!! - 07/17/03 07:15 PM
HI everyone!!!
I have had to sign using a newer version of my user name old one was ladydemetreis,something happened with my old e-mail addy and I was just not able to log onto the site.
For those of you who are not famialiar with me at all,my name is Rachel,I have 7 bio children,the 7th I gave birth to last year and I stopped B/F my dd because of some issues and regretted it because my daughter developed some rather bothersome allergies. Since the middle of last year,I had re-lactated myself using my Dom,Mother's milk tea,and fenugreek,along with my Avent Isis breast pump and later on I had purchased a Medela PIS. It was slow to start,and after some time(and patience) I got it going. My dd never took to the breast,I had to express it and what ever she was'nt drinking right away,I stored in my freezer. I was able to get upto 20 oz. a day! Boy! Was I ever surprized with myself on that one! But, anyways,I had gotten a job late in the year last year and I stopped pumping and since then I haven't done anything regarding pumping or whatever. My dd is now 15 months old still having some allergies and I'm not working anymore do to some other personal issues I have become a stay at home mom once again... And,of course,the guit is really weighing on me,especially when I look at my dd and see the difficulties she is having with her allergies. I still have Dom left,I'm want to start taking them,unfortuantely,I don't even have a manual pump anymore! I sold both my Avent and my Medela PIS on e-bay thinking I was all done,and now I feel that I have done a horrid thing,if anybody knows of anyone who may be able to help,please don't hesistate and you may contact me directly at; ladydemetreis@comcast.net Thanks so much!!!
Posted By: Lenore Re: Hello to all!!! - 07/21/03 03:18 AM
Hey Rachel!!!

Welcome back!!! You found us!!! So nice to see you again. You're going to find that everyone here is friendly and tremendously supportive.

Fondly,
Posted By: ladydemetreis1 Re: Hello to all!!! - 07/21/03 03:54 AM
Hi Lenore and thanks!
I was fortunate to run into a little extra money and will be purchasing another double electric pump.
Also,I have started my Dom.,and Blessed Thistle and soon to be using Fenugreek as well!
© Ask Lenore Forums