home
Posted By: ladydemetreis1 Just a little warning..... - 08/04/03 03:32 AM
Hi to all,
I wanted to let everyone know here about the Whisper Wear breastpump. I have only used it a couple of days and man,it does'nt live up to its expectancies!!!!! I was eager to try this because of its ease of use and whatnot! IT IS NOT MEANT FOR A WOMAN THAT HAS NO SUPPLY AND IS TRYING TO OBTAIN ONE(this of course is my opinion) I will be hanging on to this pump to see how it may work once a supply is established. Hope I was of any help for any of you out there considering this pump,
Rachel
Posted By: bellasmom Re: Just a little warning..... - 08/14/03 06:37 AM
I wholeheartedly agree. Plus I sounded like I had robotic tits when I turned it on, especially when I hit the "letdown" button. I laughed a lot though. I think it might be good for moms who already have their supply in though.

Kelly Moscarello (Bellas mommy)
Posted By: ladydemetreis1 Re: Just a little warning..... - 08/14/03 11:11 AM
Yes! At this point,I'm in the process of trying to purchase the Whittlestone,I just have to try it! My nipples are sooooo sore,does anyone recommend the lansinoh oinment?? I had used that once when I was actually nursing my dd,and it made me rather itchy(possible allergic reaction?) Maybe its just me...LOL
Posted By: Nona Re: Just a little warning..... - 08/14/03 02:20 PM
I DO NOT recommend the whittlestone. I have it.. I cannot get near as much milk out with it as I can my PIS
Posted By: ladydemetreis1 Re: Just a little warning..... - 08/14/03 03:49 PM
Oh gosh!!!
Well... I'm currently bidding on a Whittlestone on e-bay!!! Well,I'm sure I'll be outbid soon enough anyways!! The current bid is only .50 off from my max.bid.LOL
Thanks Nona!
© Ask Lenore Forums