home
Posted By: Rosa Check us out! - 09/05/03 04:15 AM
Hello Everyone,
Recently our adoption profile was added to our agency's website. Go to www.itsaboutlove.org and tell me what you think of our profile. Once at the site click on search adoption profiles top of the list, then that brings us a search list. Then go to the bottom and click search adoption profiles and all the couples on the list will come up. We are towards the bottom and our names are Todd and Christabel.

There are some adorable pictures of our son and some not so bad ones of Todd and I. I have very good feelings about our site. While writing it felt like the Lord was prompting me as to what we should say.

Thanks for taking the time to look I really appreciate it.

Take Care,
Bella
Posted By: owlhaven Re: Check us out! - 09/06/03 02:28 AM
Bella-- great profile! Your little Harrison is adorable!!!
Hope you hear some good news soon!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Check us out! - 09/11/03 04:54 AM
Bella,
Great profile and what a handsome hubby and son! We live so close we should get together soon! take care, Cathy
Posted By: Rosa Re: Check us out! - 09/12/03 03:35 AM
Mary & Cathy,
Thanks for taking the time to check us out. I appreciate it. It's a good thing Harrison is so cute he sure can get into trouble. He's worth it though.

Cathy I would love to arrange to get together some time. We could maybe even meet halfway sometime. Would York or Gettysburg, PA be halfway for you meaning a few hours away from both of us. Both of these places are within about two hours from us.

Take Care,
Bella
© Ask Lenore Forums