home
Posted By: burnsun what a surprise - pregnancy mentioned - 11/26/02 02:07 AM

I was so surprised to find out that we are 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant (in utero) with a little peanut looking embryo today. They also saw another sac but the penut wouldn't move to see if their is another embryo or not. So He will recheck me in two weeks.

I have severe PCOS and very blocked tubes (94% & 96%) from a previous accident with one of my horses. I don't even have regular periods - so I never even noticed any symptons until I wanted to take provera to induce a period and I have to do an EPT each time to check.

This is so weird after being told I had a better chance of winning the lottery and two adopted special kids. I think I am now more paniced than I ever was with any of our adoptions. My old RE (we just moved in JUly) almost fell on the floor when I called to request the records - he said one for the journals. But miricles do occur this time of year.

We are excited but Cautious. They gave me due date range of June 20th-July 6th due to the irregular cycle and all that.

The new doctor thought that maybe the breast feeding kicked my hormones into cycling correctly for the first time in their life. He also thought it was probably the fact I had more success with Meleas adoptive breast feeding than with Colin's due to the protocol

Posted By: Nona Re: what a surprise - pregnancy mentioned - 11/26/02 03:01 AM
Jan!
That is amazing! I am so happy for you!! Yahhhhhh! Keep us posted. This is so exciting!
hugs, nona
Posted By: Lenore Re: what a surprise - pregnancy mentioned - 11/26/02 11:50 PM
WOO HOO!!!!

Congratulations!!!! This is wonderful news.
Please provide regular updates so we can all tag along on your incredible journey.

YAY!!!!
© Ask Lenore Forums