home
Posted By: Lindsay Hi!!! I am a newbie... - 03/31/08 01:49 AM
I am in the process of adopting my 6 month old...I have had sole custody of her for 3 months and just starting the adoption proceedings as her teen parents and I both think it is for the best...I breastfed my adopted son for a while 16 years ago and he just basically comfort nursed at age 14 months..I did gradually get a bit of milk as I felt a let down but I never pumped...I am off to check out the boards....

Lindsay xx
Posted By: Nona Re: Hi!!! I am a newbie... - 04/01/08 01:28 AM
Welcome Lindsay! Are you planning to do any of the protocols?
Posted By: Lindsay Re: Hi!!! I am a newbie... - 04/02/08 12:52 AM
Yes...I am planning on doing the 30 days on ortho 1/35(if I can find it)and the dom then the herbs when I start pumping..

I can't get her to latch on though..I have tried when she is sleepy and changing the bottle to nipple but she woke up.She kind of half latched on a couple nights ago and pulled my nipple with her gums..Sometimes she will lick it but that is it..

Any suggestions? I will have to keep giving her the bottle at daycare..But I would like to feed her myself at night/weekends and home..

Thanks for the welcome..I am getting ready to order the dom..Do you know where I can order the ortho?

Lindsay
© Ask Lenore Forums