home
Posted By: misidawnrn Kind of new and starting all over again - 09/23/08 03:22 AM
Hi all,I am Melissa.
I did the regular protocol with my daughter born in 2003 by Traditional surrogacy. I got to the pumping and my life was such a mess at the time. My(now ex) husband's first wife died the same weekend my DD was born and I went from one child to 5 in a weekend with the birth of my DD and 3 full time step kids...
then I started the protocol with a surrogacy last December, that failed and she kept the babies (yes, there were two babies and yes, surrogacy does fail but I am still very pro surrogacy)

I have since remarried and we are adopting a baby from a young woman that we know in March and I have been on the Yaz for a month and my domperidone just got here today...
I am very comfortable with the whole protocol etc, but for the life of me I can't remember to take my pills. Does anyone have any advice or tricks to remember to take my now 9 pills a day?
Sorry for the LONG introduction. I love this message board and have learned tons. Hope to follow everyones journey.
Melissa
Posted By: jenmarko Re: Kind of new and starting all over again - 09/23/08 04:36 AM
I would take the dom first thing in the morning, around lunchtime and before bed. Good luck with the process and with the adoption!
Jennifer
Posted By: Nona Re: Kind of new and starting all over again - 09/27/08 11:39 PM
Oh girl... good luck with this one! I have a pill container for mine. It has slots for pills 4 times a day. And it makes up a weeks worth of pills at a time. I have 4 of them! smile. It makes it a lot easier for me when I have then already in there little slots
© Ask Lenore Forums