photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Simona Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I am at the end of my second month taking Yasmin and Domperidone as descripted in the regular protocol.I bleed continuosly as I have period,some day more some day less but I proceed to bleed.Also I haven't seen swell my breast,just half cup...may be,and since 3 days I have terrible stomach pain.Help me please,i want proceed in this project.Some suggestion?
Thanks to everybody

Simona

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am having the same problems, I have been on the Yasmin and Domp for three months and am about to start my 4th month, I have basically been bleeding the whole time and my face looks like I am 15 with acne. I am going to call my OB tomorrow and switch to Ortho 1/35 - Lenore had rec. that to me last month but I had already started the new pills. I will let you know how that goes, I plan to start the new pack Sunday. Let me know if you find anything else out.
Katie

Canada
L
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
L
Canada
Hi Ladies,

If you are having difficulty with the Yasmin, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about replacing it with the Ortho 1/35.

Breakthrough bleeding is a common side effect of the protocols. I bled all the way through the protocols, both times that I did them. But once I started pumping and breastfeeding I didn't see my period for a year the first time and it's been nearly 3 years this time.

Abdominal pains should be talked about with your doctor. If the pain is similar to a period, then the doctors at our clinic usually suggest an over-the-counter pain medication such as Advil or Tylenol.

Best,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.