Next Thread
Print Thread
#7856 08/24/06 06:07 PM
little rock, ar
S
OP Offline
S
little rock, ar
ok i was getting mine from healthcarepharma.com but now their corporate site has it back in stock at
www.athealthclub.com
let me know if it isn't the site but i just got on it so i am sure it is. u have to order 40.00 worth, but hay that is 800 tabs! i have ordered from them since the beginning and have had no problems, they are amazing. it comes from Thialand by the way.

sleep247 #7857 08/24/06 07:09 PM
Reno area of Nevada
J
J
Reno area of Nevada
I ordered from athealth. before I could see my doctor to write a prescript. I was NOT NOT happy. First they messed up my billing and when we finally got that right it took a little over 3 weeks for my order to arive. When It did arrive it was in a zip lock plastic bag. All it had was ball point pen writing saing motilium. No other information. Amount ext. For all I new it could have been any other drug. The pills were not sealled marked or individually wrapped. I did Not feel comfortable taking them. I wouldn't have even know if an honest mistake had been make by someone who couldn't speak english. I guess you get what you pay for though.
Janeen

Janeen #7858 08/24/06 11:59 PM
little rock, ar
S
OP Offline
S
little rock, ar
hay ya well they do come in plastic bags, but i didn't have a problem with it. The first time i ordered from them it took about 1.5 weeks for me to get them, but the second time it took like 3 weeks b/c it got lost in the mail. ouch, but i have never had a problem with payment or billing issues at all. do u still have those pills, if u do i would buy them from u here shortly.

sleep247 #7859 08/25/06 12:44 AM
Reno area of Nevada
J
J
Reno area of Nevada
Sorry no I sent them back. I have to admit they did refund my money without a problem. (Even though they said they are not soposed to.)
Janeen

Janeen #7860 08/26/06 03:48 AM
Canada
L
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
L
Canada
This is why we recommend www.globaldrug.tv. The medication comes from the original pharmaceutical company. The site is reliable and honest so far.

Note that with any medication it is important that you discuss what you are doing with your doctor so that you can be monitored and educate at the same time.

Best,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.