Hi ladies not sure if you all are interested or not but I figured if anyone can get use out of this stuff it would be the ladies on this site. I have a lot of breast milk storage supplies and some random breastfeeding supplies available on ebay right now the listing is ending soon though so if you're interested get on it now this lot is going for 10.00 right now here's the item number 110249174629

I also have an ameda egnell hospital grade heavy duty pump for sale it's a great pump. The suction on this pump is pretty compareable to the medela lactina. No one has bid on it yet and I plan to relist if it doesn't sell. It's a great deal compared to what I paid for it and it will last a life time! Comes with the service stand to help move it from room to room.
here's the listing number 110248402020

I may have a limerick pj's comfort jr. for sale as well in the future. I decided to keep it but I found another one that the milk banks issue to their donors and it sounds like it does what the pj comfort jr does but a little more heavy duty, If so then I will replace my pj's comfort jr. with this pump or vise versa I'll have the milk bank pump for sale if it doesn't work out in my favor.
Thanks ladies and happy bidding if you decide to!

Married to Steven Mother of Adopted Blessings Tyler 8/04 and Enrique 11/06
Induced lactation since 9/06