Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Michigan, USA
D
D
Michigan, USA
Mine didn't come yet:( but hopefully tomorrow or Monday! Did you have an extra charge added to your bill? I had a $1.44 charge in addition to my total for my order. Inhouse says it was my bank, and my bank says it was Inhouse. Just wondering if you had the same experience.

Kim

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Nope they didn't charge me extra at all! Give it a couple of days, customs isn't taking packages anymore unless its a narcotic so you will get it!

Somtimes the best gift God can give is patience
Michigan, USA
D
D
Michigan, USA
Meds came today! So excited to start on this adventure!

Kim

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Yey! I am so happy for you, let us know how ya do. I am not doing so hot, been getting weird contractions to the point that I had to sit up and ground myself that I was going into labor.

Texas
T
T
Texas
Not sure if you know this, but lots of nipple stimulation can cause contractions. It's the reason they advise against pregnant women pumping, it can cause early labor. Perhaps shorten your pumping sessions, or consider dropping one (or some) of them until the contractions subside?

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
I'm on the excelerated protocol, and I am not pumping at all, so I don't know if maybe something else is going on or a bladdar infection? I am clueless!

Texas
T
T
Texas
Many galactogogue herbs are also emmenagogues (meaning they can bring on your period in high enough doses). i don't know if you're taking any herbs, but a review of the properties of all your herbs and a check of your doses is probably in order. you might need to drop your daily dose(s) for a while and then step it back up?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.