photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
taraesa Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have several things for sale that I am willing to sell individually, or all together at a discounted price. I was planning on adopting and inducing lactation. However, we decided to put our plans on hold for now, so I am hoping to sell my induction supplies.

Lact-Aid Deluxe: This system was only used a few times and has been sterilized
What is the Lact-Aid Nursing Trainer System?
The Original Breastfeeding Supplementer & Suckling Aid?
for mothers who worry about low milk supply!?
Lact-Aid Nursing Trainer System is a tube feeding system created to aid breastfeeding by supplementing Baby at the breast while nursing. Basically, it consists of a container to hold supplemental liquid. A nursing tube reaches from the container to the nipple of the breast. Baby suckles the breast nipple and tube together.
Includes 200 extra 4.5oz sterilized nursing bags and an insulated cooler bag that fits 6 full or 8 partially full nursing trainer units. Also includes a freezable gel pack to keep bag cool. WILL ALSO INCLUDE SOME LEFTOVER FENUGREEK AND BLESSED THISTLE. $50 plus $6 to ship

Domperidone: 99 10-mg pills individually sealed in blister packs. (brand new) Will also include around 70 leftover 10 mg domperidone tablets (not sealed) $20 plus $3 to ship

Yaz: Brand new sealed 28 pack of pills in original box with instructions. Expire 11/2013 $10 plus $3 to ship

Medela Freestyle Breast Pump: Only used for 1 week and still in excellent condition. This hands free pump allows you to clip the shields to your bra and pump hands free. Also includes a belt strap to carry the pump on your hip. All original parts, including instructions and carrying tote, are included. Will also include these extras: Box of 20 pump and save bags (never used), 1/3 full bag of quick clean pump wipes, two tubes of lanolin (purelan and medela, used once), a bottle of splash detergent for cleaning parts (75% full), Two 80 ml breast milk storage containers, two disposable breast pads, Pair of 24 mm (medium) breast shields and pair of 22mm (small) breast shields.(medela) (Pump comes with 24 mm soft-fit shields that massage and form to your breast as you pump). $299 plus $12 to ship

Will email you a picture of everything if interested.
If you would like everything, will sell all together for $360.00, $15 shipping, and will also include some left over goats rue caplets and more milk plus caplets. (motherlove brand 100% vegetarian) each bottle almost 1/2 full and expire 2011.

T
taraesa Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have listed the lact-aid system on ebay. Bidding starts at $40.00. Will throw in the blessed thistle, fenugreek, more milk plus and goatsrue if purchased.
Am also droping the price of the freestyle breastpump to $250 (plus $12 to ship)

T
taraesa Offline OP
OP Offline
T
The Lact-aid system has sold, along with the Fenugreek, blessed thistle, goats rue and more milk plus supplements.

I still have the Domperidone, Yaz and Freestyle Breastpump available. Let me know if interested.

C
experienced member
experienced member
C
Hi Taraesa,

I tried emailing you but I didn't get a response. I am interested in the dom and yaz. Do you still have it available? If so, can you email me at [email protected]?

Thank you

T
taraesa Offline OP
OP Offline
T
They are still available and I just emailed you. Thanks! smile

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.