photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
I am a newbie to this site and need your advice. Is ClickRemedy.com a reliable provider of the product that I will need to re-lactate? Has anyone had their products confiscated. Please help me put my mind at ease before I invest in the Dom.

Thanks, a nervous Nelly, Tiffany Taylor

Colorado
M
experienced member
experienced member
M
Colorado
I have used Inhouse Pharmacy without problems. There were several women who have used click remedy and recommend them.

I have received 3-4 shipments without having them confiscated. I know with Inhouse Pharmacy if Customs confiscates your shipment, they will replace your order at no cost to you. I imagine most will as well but check their website. The shipment will come in a unmarked package so there is nothing that tips off customs.

Hope this helps ease your mind!

Michele
Mommy to Danielle born 5/30/08 and Brady born 12/26/10
T
OP Offline
T
thanks so much. I am trying to help in a situation where the BM is unable to continue on the breast due to other health issues. I had copious milk with my son years ago so now I want to try again.

New Mexico
New Mexico
I used clickremedy just recently and had no problems at all. They got back to me right away when I sent an email asking about shipping. I trust them fully! Inhouse has also been great but clickremedy is cheaper =)

Last edited by ProudMommy2B; 07/14/10 05:00 AM.

Proud Mama to my precious adopted blessings Zariah Sept 17 2008 Mateo born Feb. 3rd 2010
M
M
I use ClickRemedy and I get the NON generic, which costs more, but I perfer non-generic, and I have never had any problems with their company. Customer service is GREAT!

I did have problems with Inhouse, which is why I changed to CR.

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.