Next Thread
Print Thread
#1029 03/26/03 10:11 PM
TX, USA!
barbi Offline OP
OP Offline
TX, USA!
Hi All,

Well, I have another procedure question now... My Drs. office just called and said I have a small (very small) polyp in my uterus. She doubts that this has caused my problems since it is so small, but she doesn't want to take any chances so we are going to do a hysteroscopy. She said it is day surgery, and that she will put me under. I really know nothing about this procedure accept for a few things I could find on the internet, has anyone here had this procedure? Was it painful for you? My HSG was not painful so I am not too worried about the pain factor, but am more concerned with recovery. Mainly, I was hoping to start trying again at the end of april for another baby, will I have to wait now because of this procedure? Any experiences will be appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Barbi

Maryland
csw Offline
Maryland
Hello,
I was given conscious sedation (IV fentanyl/versed) when I had this done,,,no problem with pain etc,,,I do not see why you could still not try to conceive the end of April just because of this test, but I would ask your doctor. Good luck! take care, Cathy

NG protocol 7 months.pumped 5/15-9/15 started pumping again 1/26/04 Ana born 6/03.home 3/30/04 trying to nurse!

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.