Hi Everyone,

I received this email from Joan Ortiz at Limerick yesterday. As you know, they recently raised their prices significantly which concerned me. This had to do with oil prices and cost of shipping from overseas...blah blah blah. I met with Joan at ILCA this summer and after some back and forth discussion she agreed to give members of this message board a discount as follows:

"I want to update you on a couple of things. We have re-done our web site with our new look and have added a shopping cart. When we spoke at ILCA we offered to give your mother's a discount on the pump. We are offering a 24% discount on the standard and executive style pump bring the price to $450 (Standard original price $595.00) and $550 (Executive original price $725.00).The code for your mother's to use to receive the discount is:

1001alen

Take Care, Joan"

So if you go to their website and you are intereseted in purchasing one of the Limerick pumps, just input the code and you should be ok.

Kindly note I do not work for this company or receive any income from them. I simply advised them I was not comfortable recommending such a pricey pump even if it is a good one. So they are giving us a break which is most kind of them.

Hope this helps.

Best, Lenore

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.