Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Aprile Offline OP
OP Offline
A
He isn't actually latching on. EVERYTHING goes in his mouth right now and I'm thinking the breast was just another 'toy' to him. It's a step in the right direction, though, considering a week ago, he would turn his head away like I was trying to suffocate him or something!!

About that site, clickremedy.com, have you ever used that site? Do you know where they're shipping from...I can't tell.

Idaho
extra helpful experienced member
Idaho
I haven't but a few moms here have. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
A
Aprile Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I think I found out where they are located...Thailand. If no one has used clickremedy has anyone ordered from Thailand??

N
N
I have ordered once from clickremedy. It took a week longer to receive than inhouseparmacy.com. But for me what was creepy was that the pills themselves had no markings on them. But the package they came in was labeled. In addition, the two packages that were shipped to me to my Po Box where kept in the safe at the post office and had to be signed off on by me (weird?). Whereas when I ordered from Inhouse the package was left in my box. The return address on the packages where from a gift shop in Thailand. I am going to be ordering from inhouse again.

Laurie - Mami to Gabby and Zack
Idaho
Idaho
I have order motilium from thailand before just not clickremedy.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
A
Aprile Offline OP
OP Offline
A
That's too weird! Too bad I already placed my order. Hope for the best!

But I'm really in a hurry now to get this started...the constipation in the baby has gone on so long, he's developing an anal fissure...a tear of the anus that doesn't want to heal!! My husband has had serious issues with his, enough to be out of work for 3 days last summer, and I don't want my lil guy going through the same thing.

I have to get him off the formula! Any suggestions? We don't have a lot of money.

Idaho
Idaho
Aprile my daughter had issues with the soy formula it made her constipated bad. We switched to Good Start and it helped a lot, the proteins in it are broke down and help baby to digest it. Once you get some breast milk in him daily he will start to do so much better.

A
Aprile Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I'm still waiting on my Dom and still pumping with no luck. Do you have any suggestions to get my son back on the breast? Maybe that can help out some and get things started for when I do finally get on the meds.

Idaho
Idaho
April I had a huge post to you and lost it. I would still suggest the lact-aid. Babies will go where the milk is so he needs to be getting something when he does latch on. I also would read the other info here on this site. Click the breastfeeding tab at the top of the page and read up on that info. Especially the breastfeeding your adopted baby info http://www.asklenore.info/breastfeeding/lact_aid.html It will help you with feeding with a lactation device and there is a video link. Dr. Newman also talks about making your own lactation device in that topic.
Look in the "Issues and Concerns" section too there is lots of good info there. Keep asking questions here and we will all try to help as much as we can. Hang in there it is so worth the rewards.

A
Aprile Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I received the dom today. I'm about to do some of my own investigating on the site but I was wondering what I should do now. How much dom should I be taking? I seem to remember 30mg from something...and then do I also continue to pump? Or do I stop while I'm waiting for the dom to kick in and then restart or just keep doing what I'm doing?

Thank you so much for all your help! I will be checking into the lact-aid.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.