photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Topic Options
#12799 - 08/21/09 06:36 PM I'm back afer.... wow it's been 3 years
Janeen Offline

Loc: Reno area of Nevada
Hi Lenore and others.

This website was a lifesaver when I adopted my daughter 3 years ago. It was a wealth of information and support. I still feel like Lenore is a gardian angel for all the babies she has helped. Last time I did 50 days on the acelerated protocal. This time with shorter notice I will only be doing 30 but I feel confident I will have great sucess as last time. I'm here to refresh my memory and offer my experiences if anyone needs the same support I received

Thanks so much
Janeen

#12800 - 08/22/09 02:02 AM Re: I'm back afer.... wow it's been 3 years [Re: Janeen]
Lalle Offline
extra helpful experienced member

Loc: Idaho
Hello Janeen and welcome back!!! It is great to have you here again and have you share your experiences with others.

Moderator:  Admin 
Forum Stats
1901 Members
15 Forums
3354 Topics
15681 Posts

Max Online: 285 @ 01/16/20 02:54 PM

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.