photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
extra helpful experienced member
Nona, I didn't realize that this was the child you were adopting! Oh, how very sad! I often think of Vicky, and all she has done.

wife to Jim, mommy to Daphne and Jeran and Jalen
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nona,
Wow is all that I can think to say! What a story you will have to tell Katie. This little girl deserves all the happiness she can get. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Take Care,
Bella

Katie is not ours yet. And we won't get excited until she is. Until she is actually placed... nothing is set in stone. So I am saving my excitment until she is TRULY PLACED. As in all situations. This could change like the weather. All prayers are appreciated. thanks ladies!

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nona,

How sad. Can you say whatever is happening to Vicki?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nona,
Vicky sounds like such a wonderfull person, I am so sorry that she is not well. I hope everything works out with the baby. It is great for you that she is used to being nursed. Our Ana screams whenever I tried to get her to latch this last visit, even with her usual bottle nipple over mine etc...I will keep trying but boy does she have a fiesty temper! I know what you mean about not getting excited until all the paperwork etc..is done.. we found out after almost 4 months our initial paperwork was done wrong by the agency and we are now redoing it..so our case has not even been started yet. I wish you all the best, keep us updated...thanks Cathy

Things have not worked out with this situation. But thank you for all the thoughts and prayers...

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nona,
I am so sorry,,,let me know if there is anything I can do to help...take care, Cathy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May God always keep you vicky! You have trully been an isnpiration to any who have read your story.
Nona....we are very Glad that Katie will be in a house full of love, God bless you all....My prayers are with you all.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.