Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Michigan, USA
D
D
Michigan, USA
I haven't had any issues with the provera that I am taking. I also started the protocol a few days ago. Hope taking the prometrium at night helps you!

Kim

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Spark take it at night before you go to bed, prometrium helps you get the sleep you need and rest your body needs to lactate.

Somtimes the best gift God can give is patience
Michigan, USA
D
D
Michigan, USA
Does anyone know if it is normal to have a period while taking the Provera? I was surprised to start mine (I have been on the Provera for 2 weeks now). I guess that I thought it would be like the BCPs.

Kim

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Kim,

I think break through bleeding is normal, I used to get that when I started bcps for endometriosis, and you didn't start them when you normally ovulate. How are you doing on the provera? I finally started seeing changes, and my breast are starting to hurt after I realized that doing things on my own was ruining the protocol. I thought that if I took the herbs and goats rue while doing the protocol would make things speed up. I emailed lenore and she said not to take the goat rue bc it a phytoestrogen. Patience wins the race, but yeah that is kind of weird that you got your period, because I didn't get mine at all, which is kind of nice to get a break from the pain. I'm sure someone else will come on here and let you know! Good Luck

Michigan, USA
D
D
Michigan, USA
I'm doing great other than the bleeding. No side effects other than the sore breasts, which means changes are happening! I know what you mean about the patience...I am eager to be done with the Provera and to move on to pumping and storing. We had our homevisit with the adoption agency. Just have to finish our portfolio, and the wait for a baby can begin.

Kim

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
I'm so happy for you, its the greatest feeling in the world to be a mom. I am so ready to be done with these bcps too, but I think bc I did it wrong I'm going to have to be on them longer. I hope everything goes well with the adoption agency, and you get your bundle of joy soon. I'm praying for you, and wish you the best of luck. What adoption agency are you going through, just curious for future references? I want my son more than anything to have a little sibling. My son was just gift from God that happened, that wasn't supposed, but after what happened Im terrified of ever going through it again.

Michigan, USA
D
D
Michigan, USA
We are going through a small local agency. It is called Swartz. They only do about 10 adoptions a year. We believe that God is leading us to adopt and that it will happen in His timing, so we are comfortable going with a smaller agency. We have three boys, so we are hoping for a little girl!

Kim

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Does anyone know about the playtex embrace delux pump, its a pretty good deal cost wise. Its supposedly supposed to be hospital grade and increase bm?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.