photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I have a Limerick breast pump for sale. It was hardly used. I also bought the battery adapter. I can ship it to you in the original shipping box. The box weighs 7 pounds. Please email for a picture. I don't know how to add one here. I'm asking $200 as it was hardly used. I had to make a new log in as I forgot my previous one! Thank you.

Last edited by Shannon0918; 08/08/09 12:24 PM.
Reno area of Nevada
J
J
Reno area of Nevada
Is your pump still available?
thanks
Janeen

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
I am relactating for my son, he is deafly ill with milk allergy! Can you ever so kindly email me at [email protected] I would like to buy it, and will pay for how much it costs you to ship it. Do you have pay pal?

Somtimes the best gift God can give is patience
J
J
We are having a baby this summer, and we like to purchase a Limerick breast pump. Please let me know if any one has one available for sale. Thank you.

Colorado
M
experienced member
experienced member
M
Colorado
I sent you a PM last night. I have a Limerick pump for sale.

Michele
Mommy to Danielle born 5/30/08 and Brady born 12/26/10
Reno area of Nevada
J
J
Reno area of Nevada
I am alos interested in you pj limerick. my email is [email protected]
thanks

Reno area of Nevada
J
J
Reno area of Nevada
I will be moving next week to Denver, co. So I was unable to comit to buying a pump until I knew what address to have it shipped to. I now know the address and will be moving on the 15th thank goodness. I can't wait. I really do want to purchase a used limerick, if someone has one for sale. I am sorry I couldn't buy one sooner even though, some people contacted me. I didn't know I would end up moving. thanks
[email protected]

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
Michele,

Go ahead and sell it to Janeen, I don't know when the heck Im going to get that money, so I just bought a cheepy for now! I'm going to have to rent one until I start working again

Sorry,

Somtimes the best gift God can give is patience

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.