#14764 07/06/12 05:56 AM
Illinois
J
extra helpful experienced member
OP Offline
extra helpful experienced member
J
Illinois
There are spammers on the boards, and I think they are popping up because the boards have been so slow. Does anyone have any news they want to share? Any questions or looking for support?
Jennifer

jenmarko #14765 07/06/12 04:40 PM
K
K
Actually I do! I started the regular protocol with 100mg prometrium about a month ago. I started mid-cycle because it didn't seem to matter when I started. At first it seemed like my boobs were getting larger, then I had a period and now it seems like they have deflated frown Just wondering what other peoples experiences where with breast changes while on the protocol. I'm wondering because I'm trying to figure out if I should up the prometrium to 200mg to get the breast changes I want & need.

jenmarko #14766 07/06/12 05:02 PM
P
P
Hi. It's Pam from California. I'm inducing to
nurse a baby due Dec 20 by gestational surrogate. I'm on day 15 of the long protocol taking microgestin bcp and domperidone, 80 mg per day. My breasts have been pretty sore and I have sensitive nipples for about a week. I only stopped nursing my older child 9 months ago and still had dry milk coming to the surface now and again. This morning I saw some little crystals on my nipple, and rubbed them off. To my surprise, about 15 minutes later, there was a damp stop on my nightgown. So I guess things are starting to work. I know not to pump until I stop the bcp pills 6 weeks before our due date. I'm excited.

PaminLA #14767 07/06/12 07:58 PM
TX
J
J
TX
I just started pumping after 45 days on accelerated protocol. On day 4 of pumping and I'm getting 1/2 teaspoon each pump, mostly out of right side. I'm excited. Having trouble with leaking out from under shield. Now just to get his sucking better. I've been using LactAid for 3 months with him but with nipple shield and he doesn't suck hard unless I take the tube away. Should I try without supplementer for first 2-3 minutes to see if I can get him to work a little more for it?

Mom to baby boy born April 8th and placed April 19th. Finally got the nursing going, even without a supplementer at times!

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.