Next Thread
Print Thread
#14853 09/07/12 01:24 AM
South east
Tobin's Offline OP
OP Offline
South east
I just wanted to say hello!

I am brand new to this board and relatively new to this whole process. I have a teenage son (adopted as an older child), and we're expecting a baby boy (carried by my WONDERFUL little sister) in December! I'm 30 and have never had a baby nor breastfed, but I'm really excited for both.

I did the accelerated protocol and am about to start pumping this weekend. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions, but for now I'm off to read as much as I can.

Tobin's Mom

Mom to Ty and soon-to-be mom to Toby.
C
experienced member
experienced member
C
Good Luck and let us know if you have any questions!

South east
Tobin's Offline OP
OP Offline
South east
I'm sure I'll have a bunch! Thanks!

Illinois
J
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
J
Illinois
Good luck! I think this process is much easier for surrogacy, because you don't have to worry about a failed match if you start pumping ahead of time and you know your due date long in advance. Did you start pumping yet?
Jennifer

South east
Tobin's Offline OP
OP Offline
South east
I started this weekend. It's a little earlier than originally planned, but the bc made me so sick, I decided 2 packs was all I could manage. I don't know that I really had as significant changes as I wished I had, but I'm hoping that constant pumping and Domperidone will make up the difference.

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.