photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Topic Options
#15292 - 02/04/13 02:57 AM Introducing - AP
Cindy here Offline

Hi I am a prospective adoptive parent, waiting (in circulation since end of August) to adopt an infant in the U.S., working with an agency called the IAC. I am very interested in breastfeeding and just started the protocol with a progesterone BCP and domperidone last month. I have a few questions and can't tell if there are other forums where I should post them. For now, I just say hello!

Cindy

#15296 - 02/04/13 02:06 PM Re: Introducing - AP [Re: Cindy here]
Claudia Offline
experienced member

Hi Cindy,

Good luck on your journey.

#15300 - 02/07/13 05:51 AM Re: Introducing - AP [Re: Cindy here]
southernbelle Offline

Hi,

We are adopting due to fertility struggles....and wish to breast feed our newborn with herbal help. I have been studying herbs for about 10 years and hope that will help in my journey, but there is so much to learn.I am happy I found this site.

Thank you.

Sarah

#15302 - 02/07/13 12:45 PM Re: Introducing - AP [Re: Cindy here]
doulagirl Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
Welcome, Cindy and Sarah! We are also in the process of adopting. Our little one is due in May. I wish you both the best on your breastfeeding journeys. The support here is great!

Kim

Moderator:  Admin 
Forum Stats
1901 Members
15 Forums
3354 Topics
15681 Posts

Max Online: 285 @ 01/16/20 02:54 PM

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.