photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#16491 - 06/10/14 10:31 PM Re: Relactation/exclusive pumping for 20 month old. [Re: crow32]
Claudia Offline
experienced member

Hello,

It is really hard to say because everyone is different and I don't want to set a standard to which you will be disappointed if you don't reach. I wasn't relactating so your experience will be different from mine. I did not take birth control pills the first time that I did this. I just took dom and pumped. The key, in my opinion, is consistency with the pumping/ breastfeeding. If you are consistent with every three hours and once at night, I believe you will see an increase in production within 2 weeks. Again, just a guess/ guideline. Don't be disappointed if your experience is different than that. Good luck. Keep us updated.

#16496 - 06/12/14 02:46 PM Re: Relactation/exclusive pumping for 20 month old. [Re: Claudia]
Ange_C Offline

Thanks for getting back to me, Claudia! I strongly agree that everyone will be different. I just started my domperidone 2 days ago and I am a bit fuller & feeling tingle in my breasts, I've started bf massage as well I am not using bcp due to having the mirena inserted. I believe I'll be getting it removed soon, ever since having it put in last summer I've been extremely fatigued along with no libido ( crazy hubby is kinda like a roomy right now if ya know what I mean) I'll be getting my dual pump medela tomorrow so I am hoping for the best with the upcoming month of changes! smile

#16639 - 08/06/14 06:19 AM Re: Relactation/exclusive pumping for 20 month old. [Re: crow32]
crow32 Offline

I didn't bed up taking any dom... But, instead took/taking Moringa.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 
Forum Stats
1901 Members
15 Forums
3354 Topics
15681 Posts

Max Online: 285 @ 01/16/20 02:54 PM

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.