Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1849 07/17/03 07:15 PM
Mass
OP Offline
Mass
HI everyone!!!
I have had to sign using a newer version of my user name old one was ladydemetreis,something happened with my old e-mail addy and I was just not able to log onto the site.
For those of you who are not famialiar with me at all,my name is Rachel,I have 7 bio children,the 7th I gave birth to last year and I stopped B/F my dd because of some issues and regretted it because my daughter developed some rather bothersome allergies. Since the middle of last year,I had re-lactated myself using my Dom,Mother's milk tea,and fenugreek,along with my Avent Isis breast pump and later on I had purchased a Medela PIS. It was slow to start,and after some time(and patience) I got it going. My dd never took to the breast,I had to express it and what ever she was'nt drinking right away,I stored in my freezer. I was able to get upto 20 oz. a day! Boy! Was I ever surprized with myself on that one! But, anyways,I had gotten a job late in the year last year and I stopped pumping and since then I haven't done anything regarding pumping or whatever. My dd is now 15 months old still having some allergies and I'm not working anymore do to some other personal issues I have become a stay at home mom once again... And,of course,the guit is really weighing on me,especially when I look at my dd and see the difficulties she is having with her allergies. I still have Dom left,I'm want to start taking them,unfortuantely,I don't even have a manual pump anymore! I sold both my Avent and my Medela PIS on e-bay thinking I was all done,and now I feel that I have done a horrid thing,if anybody knows of anyone who may be able to help,please don't hesistate and you may contact me directly at; ladydemetreis@comcast.net Thanks so much!!!

Bio mom to 7 dd is now 17 months!
Canada
L
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
L
Canada
Hey Rachel!!!

Welcome back!!! You found us!!! So nice to see you again. You're going to find that everyone here is friendly and tremendously supportive.

Fondly,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
Lenore #1851 07/21/03 03:54 AM
Mass
OP Offline
Mass
Hi Lenore and thanks!
I was fortunate to run into a little extra money and will be purchasing another double electric pump.
Also,I have started my Dom.,and Blessed Thistle and soon to be using Fenugreek as well!

Bio mom to 7 dd is now 17 months!

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.