Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1980 08/04/03 03:32 AM
Mass
OP Offline
Mass
Hi to all,
I wanted to let everyone know here about the Whisper Wear breastpump. I have only used it a couple of days and man,it does'nt live up to its expectancies!!!!! I was eager to try this because of its ease of use and whatnot! IT IS NOT MEANT FOR A WOMAN THAT HAS NO SUPPLY AND IS TRYING TO OBTAIN ONE(this of course is my opinion) I will be hanging on to this pump to see how it may work once a supply is established. Hope I was of any help for any of you out there considering this pump,
Rachel

Bio mom to 7 dd is now 17 months!
B
B
I wholeheartedly agree. Plus I sounded like I had robotic tits when I turned it on, especially when I hit the "letdown" button. I laughed a lot though. I think it might be good for moms who already have their supply in though.

Kelly Moscarello (Bellas mommy)

Mass
OP Offline
Mass
Yes! At this point,I'm in the process of trying to purchase the Whittlestone,I just have to try it! My nipples are sooooo sore,does anyone recommend the lansinoh oinment?? I had used that once when I was actually nursing my dd,and it made me rather itchy(possible allergic reaction?) Maybe its just me...LOL

extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
I DO NOT recommend the whittlestone. I have it.. I cannot get near as much milk out with it as I can my PIS

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
Mass
OP Offline
Mass
Oh gosh!!!
Well... I'm currently bidding on a Whittlestone on e-bay!!! Well,I'm sure I'll be outbid soon enough anyways!! The current bid is only .50 off from my max.bid.LOL
Thanks Nona!

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.