photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Topic Options
#24319 - 11/17/15 05:13 AM New here, already lactating a little
stillalive Offline

Loc: USA
Hi!

I've been inducing lactation since late September and I'm currently making about 10ml per day. I had different goals when I started inducing, but after some setbacks I've kind of given up on both pregnancy AND the adoption process at this point. But for some reason I'm still pushing through with the induction process.

It's actually been very comforting to be able to lactate, I guess since I'll never get to experience pregnancy? At any rate, once I get a bit more of my supply in, I'm hoping to donate to a family looking for supplemental milk. smile

Social support has been crucial in the process so far, so I'm excited to make new friends on here. Cheers!

#24323 - 11/22/15 10:23 PM Re: New here, already lactating a little [Re: stillalive]
Claudia Offline
experienced member

Let us know if you have any questions. Good luck!

Moderator:  Admin 
Forum Stats
1901 Members
15 Forums
3354 Topics
15681 Posts

Max Online: 285 @ 01/16/20 02:54 PM

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.